A light breeze passing by
This memory of you flying high
I'd never thought I'd feel this way
I dream of you
Day after day
I'm lonely as a star above
There is only you I will love
You're an angel in disguise
No fault of yours will suffice
I'll be waiting for you for all of time
Even till the stars don't shine
When you travel the world, the galaxy
I'll be waiting here for all eternity
A poem nigel "lele" sia wrote. it's so sweet and it means so much.
i jus hope the one know how lucky she is to have him.
i've got loads more poems by him to upload, so stay tuned to see more of his work...
i'm here without baby, but you're still on my lonely mind
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."