A moment away from you
Is a moment I would spend thinking of you
In the night when the world goes dark
My mind still flashes to our time in the park
Sometimes I wonder why you're always on my mind
Whether you're worth it, there’s no answer I can find
Sometimes things just happen the way they do
What matters most is that I love you
The times I sang to you, I did not regret
What I hope for, you will not forget
Everything I do, I do it for you
Now and forever, I'll be right here waiting
Somehow, somewhere if you’re reading this
Just know that there's someone who cares
No matter who you choose, I'm sure he'll be
One of the luckiest guys on earth, that I believe
lele's creation.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."