//edited//
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm loving travelling, esp to bowl
2. I seldom smile now (something I wanna change)
3. I love sappy songs
4. I use to love september
5. I love taking photos
6. I used to love to love
7. I've changed
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Cockroaches
2. The dark
3. Losing someone
4. People being angry
5. Fights
6. Losing things eg. handphone,ipod,cam
7. -
7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. Thinking about a song
2. Will i be strong enough
3. My BMI is below 19
4. Why are my fats so soft
5. When i'll get to smile again
6. What hair cut should i have today
7. About bowling
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Loveyou
2. Baby
3. Oh M G
4. Sooooo cute
5. Mummy
6. Oh my
7. I love my camera!
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
1. Shayna
2. Bernami
3. Saby
4. anyone
5. else that
6. reads
7. my blog
7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love veg
2. I cant sleep in any other place except my room, UNLESS someone's there with me
3. I live on my lovely ibook
4. I use to have a waterbed?
5. I cant stop eating!!!
6. I LOVE dreaming
7. I love long bus rides ( it allows 6. )
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."