milo was nice.
results werent that great.
for the first time in my life, i was the last qualifier.
and seriously, it's not fun waiting for the results esp when there's 4 more sqs to go.
and i'm not bowling in either one of them.
i didnt do a single bit of shopping.
i only shopped for bubble bath soap.
pathetic but true.
roommates with bern and gina.
they were ok,
fun ok, so it was good.
i just got back yesterday.
and i think i'm leaving for penang tmr.
christmas away from singapore.
lovely
a new change, a new everything.
maybe, i shld get a new blog to leave everything behind.
let's see if i remember when i get back.
it's times like these when i leave,
i really dontwanna come back here anymore.
nothing awaits, well, maybe only sch and bowling.
merry christmas everyone,
christmas is a time to spend with your loved one.
for this year, i'd like to be alone.
in my lil bed, being all cosy and nice, with popcorns and watching a christmas show.
maybe, every christmas will be like that from now.
Of all the things I've believed in,
I just want to get it over with,
tears form behind my eyes,
but I do not cry,
counting the days that pass me by.
I've been searchin' deep down in my soul;
words that I'm hearin' are starting to get old,
it feels like I'm starting all over again,
The last three years were just pretend,
and I said...
Goodbye to you,
goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
the one thing that I tried to hold onto.
I still get lost in your eyes,
and it seems that I can't live a day without you,
closing my eyes,
and you chase my thoughts away,
to a place where I am blinded by the light,
but it's not right.
Goodbye to you,
goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
the one thing that I tried to hold on to.
and it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time,
I want what's yours and I want what's mine,
I want you,
but I'm not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you,
goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
the one thing that I tried to hold onto
when the stars fall I will lie awake,
you're my shooting star.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."