been in a position you could do nothing about?
something that hurts you deep but yet, you alone, silently take in.
to feel like you're never good enough for anything or anyone, no matter how hard you try.
to read something, what isnt meant for you.
and those that were meant for you, weren't like the ones before?
hurts? as much as i want to deny it.
i'm making today, the last day to feel like this.
the truth hurts.
almost everything hurts.
I'm standing on the bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound
Isn't anyone tryin’ to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."