
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to
.
the projects are over.
now it's the four exams, but finally, sleep, rest, whatever you call it.
starbucks was good today.
did about half my essay there,
yes i know a total waste of time, but at least i got somethings done.
ate at many places.
had del paolo again, love it, as always.
saw really cute dogs(read: small dogs) today.
oh love them,
shall go back on friday to have another look at them.
national day week,
tons of hols for everyone.
the long weekend that everyone loves.
yes studying wont be neglected but, i've got tons to look forward to.
1) new specs (:
2) no datelines to meet (:
3&4&5) rush hour 3, simspons and the jay chou movie with jaz and shay? (:
6) no school (: only training and self revision. (:
lovely week to come,
relaxing, i hope.
let's just see how this week goes.
i'm off, to rest, knowing that exams' in a week's time,
but to finish all the project's one accomplishment.
drama-s and books in two weeks time.
i love them.
i love getting addicted to them.
goodnight lovely lovely. (: