
1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2. good fortune; luck
isn't it a lovely word.
will be gone in week,
i dont think i'll miss anything back home.
and i prefer vice versa.
i hate having the feel of leaving,
knowing you're leaving something behind.
and that jus restricts everything when you're away.
i know how that feels, i've been through plenty.
i'd rather leave,
and leave everything in the past.
everything and everyone.
no longer longing for the past,
and the thing that kept you going, even if it was a short while.
sometimes you leave,
a clean goodbye is what you need.
the past, is a memory, that you leave behind in time.
the best feeling is knowning you're living for yourself,
and for noone else.
selfish as it may seem, but
why give them the chance to make or break you.
why give them to ability to control how you are.
why give them the choice of your happiness,
the choice of your decisions and dreams.
And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place.
And farther than you can find me, I'm leaving
Yeah I'm leaving today.
And I, I'll never let you find me.
I'm leaving you behind with the past
No, I won't look back.
And I don't want to hear your reasons.
Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay.