im awake at such an unearthly hour.
and im listening to
Sleep well, darlin'
Where ever you are
I hope that you're happy tonight
And maybe you found someone to have you right
Sleep well, darlin'
I'm desperate to say
Now I need you more than ever
But all I can say was goodnight
i loveee (:
from future-couple-phone partner who's up!
thanks(:
been trying to sleep since 12 and i'm still awake.
i hope my "sleep alot" period come soon.
i kinda need it a lil more right now.
i dont even know what i should be feeling so im kinda jus stoning.
i guess it's turned black, like some rock.
in a way im happy, cos i dont have to go thru all those crappy stuff i did.
i guess i dont wanna remember anything that reminds me of it.
well, i got jacked last year.
and it's happening again this year.
seriously, dont i everrrr learn.
finally, to you
to you, i loveeeee you (: thanks for small handwriting with me today.
to you, im sorry. i wish it didnt have to be this way.
to you, i cant wait for you to be back dear!
to you, bubs tea today was sweeeet (:
to you, i wish you would come back.
i miss you, so much.
to you, i wish tonight didnt happen.
and if you meant it, i really wish the past didnt happen.
goodnight.