Firstly, A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent their wishes and came down last night at such an ungodly hour! Thank you! I know I didnt have the chance to thank each and everyone individually but I was extremely touched and happy.
Thank you for coming down last night (earlier this morning!),
SBF - Mrs Phua, The Council Members, Auntie Wendy, Cam, Shirine, Bams, Mel, The Coaches.. Thank you for being there and arranging everything, even though you have an early day tmr, thank you (: I feel extremely grateful to everyone of you (:
SBF - The bowlers, I wanna name every single one of you but there's just soooooo many of you guys! Thank you for taking the time to be there and i know some of you have classes/work today and yet you were there, thank you. I really hope you had enough rest. BOWL WELL FOR NATIONALS!! ((: will see you guys at OCC (:
SP - A big thank you to the SP bowlers/teacher-in-charges/everyone who came down. Sorry i couldnt get to talk to you guys for long, but it was really nice to see you guys again (: thank you!
The Reporters&Photographers - Thank you for coming down, covering and writing so much about bowling for the past week. And also in the week to come cause there's Commonwealth!
To the parents who came down - Thank you (: most i think were SBF bowlers parents! but thank you (: and sorry for keeping you awake at such an hour but thanks for coming down, i'll see most of you in the alley during nationals, and will thank you personally there. cause i doubt none of the parents will actually read this, but just wanna say a big thank you (:
To Uncle A.K. - Thank you for coming down! and Thank you for being my guide through the years and it's ok if you still call me a Lazy Bum! hah (: i wonder if Uncle A.K. will ever see this! :D
To My Family - Dad, Mum, Aunt, J. (: thank you for coming down! I cant wait to have a good lunch/dinner with you (: cos right now, my day's so packed i dont even have time to have a meal with them ): i wish it'll be soon!
To Yuwen and Coach Merv - Thank you for this very memorable trip, it was fun, exciting and I really enjoyed myself with the both of you. It was nice getting to know you both so much better (: Thank you for being the physical support! (yuwen haha!) emotional, technical support before, during and after bowling. I'm jus extremely honored to bring back this title with the both of you, it really was a team effort, I'm really glad we did it together (:
I hope i didnt miss anyone out but i'm really grateful that each and everyone of you for being there. And for everyone's wishes, thank you. I hope i got the chance to reply every single one of you cos each sms/call meant so much to me. Thank you (:
It's 830am in the morning, I should probably get more sleep but I miss everyone at school! it's the last 3 days of us being classmates, and i missed all the dinners/lectures/gathering while I was away, hope the last 3 days would make up for it!
So here i go to school, and a very packed day today, i'm craving so much food that I, too, am confused!
Cant wait to settle my presentations/interview/work by this friday and meet everyone! (:
More of how the trips went and photos soon! (:
Thank you so much again!