Love
There's so many things to do in life, I've never believed in rushing.
What's the point in rushing to get something, and not being happy even when it happens or thinking about the opportunity cost instead.
I've got my whole life to work, now, it's just the time for me to enjoy, explore, learn & to do what i wanna do.
There are certain things in life that wont ever happen again if you don't take this chance.
You only get to be this young once.
I thank god for wonderful family who never did question my brother's or my ability to study/or to want to study.
To start making our decisions at such a young age, and supporting us through.
To not force us to having tons of tuition or practice, but instead wanting us to do what ever we wanted.
I've always been relaxing, enjoying, never caring about Singapore's Education system, or how typical Singaporean would want to go through. I enjoy this freedom, the part of me that knows I've that learnt from my mistakes and enjoyed my life to this very day. With understanding schools, traveling the world, I really could not have asked for more.
I wont know if i'll regret my decision but i wont want to grow old regretting not making that decision.
Well you lose some, you gain some.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."