I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
I'll need you
I'll feed you
Even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
there's always a song that reminds me of different trip.
and this is, my favourite.
Asian Schools 2002, Melbourne.
my first ever bowling overseas trip.
lianne,amy,amanda,huiwen,cam,jamie,mich,
zhiquan,ivan,faizal,ray,kenneth,andrew,josh,daryl,
uncle billy, uncle francis, uncle ronnie.
everyone except amanda and i has stopped bowling.
and now working with coach francis and coach ronnie again, after 7 years.
oh my, that's long.
i miss those days.
bowling, walking around melbourne and getting almost lost, the limo ride back to the country side, lying on the motel ram/carpark just looking at the stars (many many many), the really cold weather, the dog named billy, squeezing 4 people to a tiny room, the "cute" guy - anthony (seriously what was i thinking dear, haha!), almost losing my cam in the limo, spinning of jamie and she fell, the chocolate gift to dear!, killing of big big slow houseflies, just chilling by the swing/sitting anywhere on the road to chat, the fireflies during the victory banquet! (: (sooo pretty!), just being with the team, the crazy crazy bowling scores, the silver and the bronze, the ONE master finalist, the shopping, the graffiti wall along the alley, ed flaming lanes, mooroolbark, (what's the motel's name i forgot!), the lame lame jokes andrew and josh came up with! (mightymouse eating might cheese! gosh cant believe i still remember that!), the disgusting swimming pool! it was milky! (did we dunk anyone in it?!), the crossing of the big empty road (dancing across!), the nap in the bus after banquet, the walking on the road with no heels on after the banquet.
i usually have horrible, horrible memory but, i'll never ever forget that very trip.
it's was too much fun, laughter and emotions.
it's probably gonna be near to never to get everyone back together again.
hopefully, we would, sometime in the future.
<3
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."