Dear, Laila, Shi Yun, Ervina, Tyris,
So yes, we've finally graduated. (:
The first batch to graduate from School of Communication, Arts & Social Sciences.
We're all so different, just like how Shu is forever naughty in this picture as she is in real life.
You girls really were the reasons I came to school, well, not on time for class but bothered to get up knowing i'll see you girls.
I'll really miss going to school, mugging for exams and late nights for projects (which is my favourite) with you girls.
I think it's so amazing that all 5 of us, have such different characters and yet we've found each other and actually, stayed together for 3 whole years.
You're all unique, weird and crazy in your own way, but I love you for that.
I'll always be here, just a call away, and if you cant get me, you know where I stay (:
I'll never forget my birthday celebrations, on the day itself & the month later, always the trend.
Thanks for always doing your best to make each and everyone of us feel comforted & loved.
Love you everyday,
Jas
<3