Down on creations
Back from Japan, competition didn't got great at all, I've got two days to work on things that I should. Will be leaving for Malaysia Open on Monday. The trip in general wasn't that great too. Japan was lovely cold, Shinagawa Prince was nice, breakfast was different then it was before, so that was kinda disappointing.
Didn't get to go out that much, went around the area so many times, it's hard to get lost. One had one day to travel, and that wasn't even nice, all the shops were closed. Comparing Japan in '07 and Japan in '09, boy, it's a big difference. Wasn't expecting it to be the way it was, but I'm glad to be home, which is not common to say after any trip. But yes, Malaysia on Monday, a big whole group of us (:
Totally zoned out the whole of today. it's probably the only proper day of rest until I leave again.
Talked to Lianne today, it's been awhile, and it was just so good to be talking to her again, esp to see how williebaby & lianne's getting along in a land far away. Yes, no doubt I'm jealous, but, I'm happy! (:
Well, dear, willie IS really playful, and if you see him doing anything naughty, let me know, when he's back I'll skin him alive!
And willie, lianne makes the BEST muffins & cupcakes ever, so if you're ever baking with her, steal those muffins alright? I do that all the time! Hahah! (:
I'm rather tired due to lazying around all day, shall head back to DVDs, updates another time (:
love.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."