Haruki Murakami
Don't you just love his books.
Bringing my favourite up this time.
So anyways, gonna head out soon, in search of a new luggage & lunch.
I've been having jap for the past few days, and tonight, I'm heading to Japan.
So anyways, the plan would be, to Thailand for transit, then to Japan.
Will be arriving tomorrow morning (5th), probably check in and all and bowl after.
Official practice starts the next day(6th), totally love OTOT official practice.
Tournament starts on the 7th, full day burnt.
Qualifiers bowls on the 8th, stepladder and all and that's when tournament end.
9th we head back.
There really isn't much time to do anything. unlike the years with disney sea, shopping, train-ing, temple!
How in the world did we find time to do that, but it was pretty awesome with hiroko bringing us around.
Shabu Shabu again, hopefully!
The place surrounded by Shinagawa Prince is pretty awesome, so let's hope we get to walk around like our "hero" days Waz.
I believe the girls are gonna head to macs every night for supper with their McPork craze.
and walking in the cold <3
I really hope it snows this time, even if it's a little tiny bit.
I wont be bringing my laptop dearies, but just continue chatbox and whenever I have the chance I'll update and read too! (:
picture overload soon! (:
I've got so much to upload to multiply too.
Off to shop! (:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."