I can't explain what you can't explain.
Today was filled.
Trained to everywhere which is an achievement.
Sports council to see Dr. Cormac, and he says it's a yearly visit.
He does remember how to make me be in pain.
Spent a total of 3 hours at Sports Council.
First to see him, about my new/old injuries.
My whole body's a rock.
Then it was needle time, the feeling of 'sour' is still here.
It really doesn't feel great to have that feeling.
They said I could play some game because I would be in there for 20mins, but I couldn't even move my arms without feeling that horrid sour feeling.
Then after that, physio with Shwikar for my knee and back.
& Heatpack.
I have red spots on my right leg, which might turn into bruise because of how stiff my muscle was.
& my shoulder is sooooooooooo sore/sour, even as I'm typing this message.
Today, I was in sour pain.
That's why it's a yearly visit, & every time I go back, it gets worse.
I should go back more often.
Needs.
- new shoes
- new bowling shoes
- meet other doctor
I can't get rid of the sour-ness in my shoulder, and it's not great.
Training today wasn't great.
We'll see how the change will go.
Today, I found something I love,
To live by.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."