I've learnt many things today:-
Facebook is a way of monitoring me.
Could you suffocate me no more.
I met the most inconsiderate Singaporean on the bus today.
It's amazing how some have such different thoughts.
The fact that you don't like sweets. & nothing can change that.
A true friend, though a true "alone" friend, definitely one to keep.
How I'm at the age I am and yet, not using it to the fullest.
Realizing, somethings right now should definitely change, before it's too late.
How two-faced you can be.
How I miss not having to depend on my phone, at the point when checking for msges would occur once every 2 days.
Foolishness (not love) can get you to do the silliest things, eg. staying out when you're so drained, just for that few hours more.
How being right next to someone, can feel the exact same way when I'm not with them.
I'm silly enough to travel everywhere, again, for that few mintues/hours. Which brings me back to foolishness again.
Which also brings me back to dependence.
So when will be the day when it'll be Korean dramas, loads of time at home. With no dependence which means bringing out a phone sometimes would be a chore/annoying. When going out would be for a (specific) reason, and not for a random purpose just to spend that little time that's not meant to be.
I've lost the will to try new things, to explore, to be honest felt.
After a very very draining day, the bed's my only thought.
Finally.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."