I'm stuck at the crossroads i'm waiting to choose
I wanna leave Singapore and head straight to Hong Kong.
To eat, and eat, and eat.
I like the feeling the country gives me.
Lunch today was good.
Almost didn't make it there because of Mr. WX.
Kinda really like the place so we introduced it to the rest.
Training was rather okay, trying out here and there.
Crab for dinner was filling but really good.
I've got Jazzy's DS with me, and I kinda like it. Esp, Point Blank, it's so Kim Seng!
I hope I won't be tempted to buy it.
Training, Shopping and Dinner tmr! (:
Just the image, makes my day
I've missed our dates.
Come home.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."