The one with all the thinking
This weekend was fun, 'running around' & enjoyable.
Proper post for later.
There's quite a few things that should be done, but right now, with the weather and the whole cosy feeling, just lying in bed would be ideal.
I wanna get a new phone, I love a phone (picture shall be uploaded later), but because it's a Japanese phone, it's hard to unlock here. Or the Ice cream! (:
I know it's a waste of money, but I wanna get rid of the Iphone, know I've been saying it for the longest time though.
But it's so hard to find the perfect phone.
& I'm not big on technology.
1) Memory to store numbers.
2) 3G
3) Something I'll love looking and using
4) Love Flip and QWERTY
That's all, and yet, it's so darn hard to find a phone I love, that is usable in Singapore.
Laters.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."