“Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need.” MG
Gym was alright, figured not flexible i really am, again.
I need that trigger ball!
Lunch with the girls was good, filling but good.
First day, getting to know, which was great because everyone was friendly.
Got a few stuff (:
Love the desk, fell in love with this great organizing "safe", which I'm determine to get for my future house/room.
Yes, my aim to work harder is right in front of me. (:
The working world, well, being at the heart of the whole district definitely has a different feel. The atmosphere, the look, the feeling, it's like being in New York again.
I need more clothes and shoes, I bought 4 pairs in two days, and I know it seems like too much, but it really isn't.
Cos I'm not using 3/4 pairs of shoes. Hard to explain.
Let's just hope I make better decisions in future.
Tmr (:
Photos from many many months ago,
Long overdue is up on Multiply.
I don't know why I don't upload on facebook.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."