face down in the dirt
Training.
Movie after was good, needed that little bit of perk in my life.
Shopping after was horrible beyond horrible, tried to purchase at least something, walked around two malls, and found nothing I could buy. So much for retail therapy.
Went to do some kiddy thing after which took up most of the time and I had fun doing that. Had the a lovely dinner with my fellow sis-mate. It was fun, loads of beef and pork belly. two portions, including rice.
Movie after, the same movie.
But this time with bad sound.
Anyways, I've finally decided on a phone to get. I'd say it's a timeless piece, I've loved it since I first saw it, and it's not unique but, getting a blackberry now wouldn't be a smart option cause of my pretty useless plan for a blackberry. I'm thinking long term, just classy. Monday it is.
It's mixed, sad mixed, confused mixed.
Tired mixed.
This week's been bad, and it just keeps getting worse.
Skipping my love's 21st birthday for inter-club, like seriously.
It just feels horrible.
It always hits, the same exact spot.
boy, you guys never miss.
Your eyes, they roam.
I was right about that, & I wish like hell to be wrong.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."