Head under water, and you told me, to breathe easy for awhile
Wanted to put up long, overdue photos of family and randoms for the month.
But, something dashed the enthusiasm of it all.
Lunch with WX in school, Subway's in school now. The year after we graduate, they appear.
Training which was rather.
Next tournament, Singapore Open. That's in a month's time. I need to get my bowling shoe before that, okay - this weekend.
Tmr, the first day & then training. Dinner date with Yiang tmr. Oh, we should have dessert too.
& Back home to have a good rest. That's what we all really need.
Gym on Wed, says ' Help '.
Okay, it's time to get fit.
I need weekly exercise, and I'm just too darn lazy to do anything.
I need those squash days back wx! hahah. Soon !
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."