I thought you'd want the same for me
Finally, we're going on track.
Well not the packing, but the thinking.
& Yet, not really the thinking, because today's been a rather 'refreshing' day.
You never do notice, until you start taking notice.
& Then you're more sensitive, observant (in a way you rather not be).
Then the words come, and family knows what's happening.
No, I don't like that, I want it to be subtle.
It's been a long day, and I've missed the day.
The whole weekend in fact.
You know the part about, you should never have two of the same days ever, which is true, but really -.
I like full-stops, it ends every sentence, especially if you don't want to complete them.
Has to buy the following;
That specs.
A pair of earring.
French set.
Bowling shoe.
Everyday shoe & slippers.
Clothes.
More shoes.
I seriously can't shop.
I don't get that.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."