There's always gonna be another river
Today's been filled with the 3 Ps.
Physio, Psych, Podiatry.
Physio hurt so bad. I really wish tight muscles didn't have any affect on the nerves around them when they're being massaged.
It hurts now, even was I'm just lightly touching. My shoulder's about to fall off.
Podiatry - the last time I saw him was in July'07. I definitely need new in soles, esp with the slicing being bad of late.
Anyways, got to relax the whole way after.
I've got quite a few things to do over the weekend, but rest is my top priority.
-Suit/Skirt
-Price list
2nd priority.
You had me at hello
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."