There's got to be something better than in the middle
Had an awesome time today.
Met the one and only Ty for lunch & shopping at " the new vivo ", which is really huge.
Shopping at popular, then back to her place to finally get over my fear of the -not so big- J!
She's probably the only big dog that I don't mind being around.
The food, awesome.
Takeaway & homemade Salmon, which was <3 and little fish with garlic, <3 <3.
Did the decorators, which was pretty sparkly, and headed to the party venue.
Nice place, something outside of the usual Singapore.
Had to leave because of Interclub, which was extremely tiring considering the time I got to rest last night.
But it's all good, to be home, and back in bed.
Tmr's with the family
& Ty for dinner.
Glad you love the present love!
Even though you made fun of the appearance of it, I won't hold it against you.
And yes, I love old school stuff, and gifts with that bit of meaning(:
Hope you had a blast tonight, I must have missed out on plenty but, I'm glad I got to see you today.
<3
Occasionally, it comes back, popping into the thought of mind.
& when that happens, I don't wanna think anymore.
Then I think of this sentence, that has so much meaning, and makes life more wonderful than what it seems to be.
I don't like how life is flying by.
I wanna remember things in detail.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."