what life would be
Distraction was my morning, not great, but it did get better in the afternoon.
It's been like this since, more than a week ago.
Sleeping has been a problem since three weeks ago, and it hasn't been been great.
Hopefully, it'll get better.
Afternoon was spent with a smile, and many thoughts.
Night was even better, got to see most of the family, catch up and just spend time together.
Took quite a number of photos (in ratio to what I've been taking the past few months)!
Shall upload them soon, but it's been two long days, I need some bed time, and yes, there's Grey's.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."