Who's captain crash?
Today's been a packed day from training, to home, to office, to dinner with the extended family.
Haven't seen Morgan since I was born, and today I finally got to meet his whole family.
A little background of this extended family (:
My uncle (dad's bro) married aunt (Danish) and have two kids - Morgan & David (Danish-Indian)
Morgan married Stella (Indonesia/Dutch) and have two kids - Noah (2) and Luna (4) - (Danish, Indian, Dutch, Indonesian)
Let's see what nationally David's gonna marry in future!
Morgan lives in Holland with his family, while my uncle, aunt & David lives in Denmark. It's hard to get everyone back home, and it sure feels great. Chinese for dinner was really nice, the kids ate anything and everything! It's hard to find kids that aren't picky with food.
Noah's so cute, so sweet and always so hungry! He does the cutest stuff ever.
And it's so interesting that Stella talks to the kids in Dutch while Morgan talks to them in Danish, and they aren't even confused! I really can't imagine being spoken to in Chinese and Tamil!
Tmr we're having my Aunt's 70th birthday and we'll all be there, yes, all of us, including my cousin Max, who lives in Germany because he married a german, and they have two kids.
It's seriously international over at my dad's side.
& finally, everyone back home! (:
Photo's soon, it's been a long day, and tmr's gonna be an even longer one, but I'm really looking forward to it. (:
Train, work, big big big family (:
Goodnight!
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."