Why you look so sad
Finally, I've got my shoe & ring.
And got myself a new blister.
Loads of shopping to be done over the weekend. & Research to be done.
Need plenty of rest though.
Training was okay, Coach Henry's stories are always so interesting.
Supper with Wx, Bas and Uncle Ban was good, it didn't feel like a week day.
They're cruising this week, I miss cruise in a way I don't want to. But it's a nice getaway.
Soooooon, maybe.
Finally, a day of physio, psych & foot tmr.
And the one thing I'm looking forward to, Rest.
I really need a getaway badly.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."