You'll never know
Somethings in life you'll try to understand, but will never get.
The weekend's been pleasantly nice.
It's just weeks like this when you don't really feel like talking to everyone, except a few.
A few that we seldom talk to, or always talk to. And the feeling of not wanting to talk to someone you always talk to, it's just a well needed break.
Life's been pretty alright, seriously, a going away as a gift would be great.
I just need a break.
So work's been great, everyone's been really pleasant. Finishing task instead of doing my favourite thing in the world, is great.
Bowling's been somewhat of alright. I've only got 4 weeks left to fine tune and get it into the auto mood.
A few events this week, gonna be long but we'll see how it goes. More information about it soon.
Driving's been really funny in a way. The clicking of my ankle and knee has been hilarious and definitely awkward.
It was good, scary but good.
A, B, or C ?
I can't decide.
& I can't be sure that deciding on one, will give me what I think it has in store for me.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."