Wx Surprise
The room.
Tv/desk.
The view from the room.
Had the room during Earth Hour, so it was kinda scary.
Esp when I was alone in the room, and the hotel just outside the room was kinda dark.
So before Earth Hour
During Earth Hour
His Favourtie cake from his sister.
Him cutting his phone and not the cake.
The few of us (:
I can't turn the picture right, but How cute is that.
His presents!
Wx and his bestie.
Seriously which grown boy would want a soft toy! haha
BUT OMG IT'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE! (:
SNUFF, SNUFFY, SNUFFLES, SNUFFLY-DOO-DA.
you're the cutest tank looking soft toy i've seen!
I'm in love with that little snuffy-waffy!
Happy birthday Wx (:
Hope you enjoyed that night (:
All the best in everything, and remember flow yo? (:
Always a phone call away, L4D anytime, eating - i know you hate me so maybe let's change my eating habits to like working out/squash/tennis or gym k? (:
Before that, Steamboat and BBQ soon! (:
Thanks for everything sis.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."