Blue, white horn
This week was filled with
-Trainings
-Work
-Outing with the girls, (: finally.
-Outing with shay'all with rabbit visiting.
-Sports med, for two doc appointment.
-Dinner with kenny and hw.
-Lunch/es at mt faber
-Finally activated iBanking
-News + great news (:
Friday was a lovely day at the bank!
The very first of my kind, not much, but very first. (:
I've got so much to do & get.
-Smaller bag = lighter bag
which is a must because of the strain/headache I'm getting.
-Holder
-Pack my room
-Pack my online shopping parcels!
There's too many, which is (: for me, because that's the only way I love to shop. but ohh, my poor bank.
-Control my online shopping spree, and with iBanking, that will now be a challenge.
It's been emotionally, a roller-coaster week.
Looking at the brighter side was really almost impossible.
But I'm glad that's over now.
I know I've said so many things of the ideal, just overlooking everything that's in front of me.
I'm blessed in so many ways, and you are one of them.
Thank you for staying by my side when I was impossible.
♥
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."