Falling in love again
Haven't seen my mac for the past few days.
I need a new one, it's soo slow, and old. I love it nonetheless.
Been staying with Siti and it's been fun bring her around.
Finally back and seeing my mum at the alley today.
Haven't been bowling for the past two days.
Haven't got the chance to use my Rogue too.
Tmr it shall be, gotta fix up the thumb first.
Today was nice, relaxing, less traveling and a lot of fun.
Sometimes you just need that day away from everyone.
Dinner at BBQ with Gerald, Cp and Bas.
I've been craving it the whole of today so that was so really nice.
Bowling in the afternoon and Shopping tmr night.
I really hate shopping, hate it.
You need this certain mood, and it rarely happens to me.
Another day at the alley.
AH.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."