Soft kiss and wine, what a pretty friend of mine
Today, loved it but it was exhausting.
Training, well before that, an hour's ride to training, which was pretty tiring itself.
Few hours later,
I really love the workspace I have.
Robe collection and dinner/dessert with Ty after.
I love that woman, she does the funniest and craziest thing. haha.
And today, she said right next to a really noisy car, " What's wrong his car! "
Without knowing that his window was down.
Lai, you should have been there, it was just classic Ty.
Oh, I've missed you Lai. Can't wait for you to be back.
Found out there's loads more than just looking forward to the weekend.
I just cant wait for sat afternoon to come, but, I feel it's just not gonna happen.
Which is nothing out of the ordinary.
So OKAY.
Gym tmr and Classroom, finally a day to relax.
That's weird but I'm so glad it's Wed.
Goodnight.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."