Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
Graduation's over!
So we're finally officially no longer a student.
I have got the put loads of photos up with my lovelies!
But I forgot to bring my cam, so their all on facebook, and that will take me awhile to download them cos I'm just so lazy. (:
Met Geraldine, Clarissa, Nat and her baby girl Isabel on Monday.
It's been such a long time since I've met all of them!
Geraldine, since Primary school! Clarissa, I've seen her around sports council cos she's in Rugby.
It was great meeting up again, having not been in contact with the Primary sch friends.
Nat's always been travelling here, there, everywhere! She's really international.
She's from Austria, lived in Singapore, and now living in Australia.
Her baby girl, Isabel's so adorable! She's about to be 6 months old, with ever changing eye colour.
Can't wait to see both of them again.
Another reason why I really wanna go to Australia!
Adds on to why I must go.
Singapore Open started.
Doubles & MQ1 is done.
Not great, but I'm really hoping to be able to use the Rogue soon, hopefully by today.
MQ 2 & MQ 3 today, will be having lunch with the girls first, Laksa steamboat.
I'm still deciding which country.
USA, Australia, UK, Japan
But Antarctica! ((:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."