I was stupid for awhile
Today's been a rather interesting. So much has happened within a few hours. Sometimes it happens, but you snap out of it within minutes. But when it happens, everything seems crumbling down. But, PUSH ON........ (:
I miss playing that game, I miss my Team Zai. ):
Today's been a horribly bad day for eating. A comment from a friend made it worse, the past few days are starting to show signs. Signs that aren't good!
But, I'm gonna meet the Wuss today, and I believe it'll make things a lot better.
It's when you're hit down so low (not literally), is when you find out who's really there. And you know what, I'd rather smile for those who care.
Just go ahead and be you. I should have known (:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."