i'll let you walk away
Got up at 8 this morning, and forced myself to head back to bed and i did.
waking up at 1230pm (: but the whole day was ruin. I was so tired and sleepy throughout.
Did something i had to do, and it didnt turn out right, but I'm too tired to bother about it.
L4D was fun, i'm horribly lousy at the game so i shld be thankful that the rest bothered to play with me.
We had the worse dinner ever at 313. it's opp the entrance from the MRT. italian food, that tasted like rabbit again.
It was yet another pleasant surprise.
just inhale, and smile.
let's keep it this way for a long long time.
and yes again, I'm so glad you're back (:
love.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."