my favourite man in my favourite blue
I can only conclude he's my favourite of all time.
I need to watch him play live at least once in my life.
he totally made my day (:
anyways, lunch with mum and bro. then it was to shay's place for the love.
dinner with parents and now, home, tired and not feeling too good.
cant wait for next week (:
it's gonna be great especially knowing the weekend will start with gym and swimming (:
need to badminton and TENNIS SOON haha (:
you make it easy
just pretty darn perfect. remember that.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."