A part that don't last
I didn't wanna continue blogging, but reading the past, this was a diary to me.
A diary that I didn't use much last year, but years before that. And since this year, there'll be more time for me, why not. It might be interesting this time.
So what has happened, many many things.
Well, it's all good on the school side, taking a year off. Which is great and what I really want.
There were doubt but, how often do you get to take a whole year off to do what you wanna do. It's crazy, just few years ago, we were deciding on school, then it was projects, and now Uni, and next it's gonna be work. Working for a long long time.
Training's on, been on since quite some time. Let's keep it busy.
Was up at a crazy hour, hence, the early morning post. Nothing seems to be giving me a good night's rest. Not even gymming and cycling, or the relieve that the speech was done. Make it better soon. Everything's been haunting me, down to the number of the cab.
It hasn't made it easier.
Eating has always been something I truly enjoy, and it made me smile no matter what. But these few days, it's been the totally opposite. I eat to fill the stomach and try to get it over and done with fast.
That's not me.
I'm changing, and doing my very best, but that isn't something I wanna change.
We don't even talk anymore
And we don't even know what we argue about.
You're so far gone, all I see is a blur
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."