1, 2, 3
Dinner started at 1030 today and ended close to 2am.
The latest but one of the cutest and definitely one to remember for many reasons (:
Everything was great, the food, the company, the everything (:
After, Zirca? I dont know even if i got that right, it was jus for a short while, for the fun, and to try to be young again. Though it was a rather interesting nights for clubs.
Had such a great time tonight, met many sweet and lovely people.
I can't wait for you to meet mine (:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."