All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
The past few days have been major pigging out.
Constant pigging out.
For the first time ever I'm actually feeling bad, and it's showing real bad.
Past few days have been lovely.
Lunch, Dinners, Suppers. with the family, Y square and also T square. haha (:
Loads of watching and Failed gym and Failed bowling., but had loads of fun.
Totally embarrassed myself with bowling, it'll never happen again with the shoes and the ball!
And watching the cute ones play, keeps you smiling.
Both with pretty decent scores & very cute bowling styles. haha.
Totally trashing me in the game. ):
Brunch today was lovely. A decent amount and it was really good. Finally something of the right portion.
Had en dining for dinner today to make up for the decent portion for brunch (:
silly one, trying to get my tummy even bigger than normal.
Icecream after, and it grew even more.
Food has been my bestfriend.
Cant believe chocolate tart at Katong will only be opened on 1st of March!! ):
Eating twice the amount I normally do, but today is the last day.
I'm gonna cut cut cut down.
Esp with healthy, weight conscious people around me, I have no idea why I'm still like this!
* Stop giving in to me! My tummy is showing love (: *
Boy, I've never felt like this.
It's been love. (:
All I could ever dream of, thank you for always trying to make me smile (:
I can only feel that I've been so blessed in every way possible.
and Wuss, you know now that I am the new Obama yes? (:
LOVE!
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."