Every night I miss you I can just look up
Work was fun, gave Val a little farewell lunch.
Had so much talking, ' talking ' (:
Gonna miss her, she's been so fun to talk to.
Lunch at maxwell, found my new found chicken rice love (:
Movie was, interesting. haha (:
Ikea, Ikea (: love it, bought some boxes and had the ikea dinner. meatballs (:
I hope you love them just as much as i do (:
It's been a rough and painful journey, but thank you, for saving the best for the last.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."