Far More
People always tend to forget that sometimes, we're human.
and boy, you're pushing it.
sometimes you wonder, ' what if ' or ' should you have listen '
but, if you did, you'll never know the truth.
maybe 100% wasn't the way to go, but if it wasn't 100%, then it wouldn't be me too.
Been trying, and it's been very hard. Trust me.
I wish I could go along and follow in this widely known footsteps, but I can't. I don't want to. I can't bear to hurt another, and you.
Sometimes I seriously ask myself what in the world am I thinking. That I know better than this. That enough is enough.
& and why do I bother to help, it's never been and never will be appreciated.
I guess it was just the usual isn't it.
I wish I could be like you, but even more, I'm glad we're so different.
'First' were so important to you, and the many many things you wanted to be, and honey, you've made the list, in more ways than one.
Maybe it was a game, it seemed like it was. Looking back, I just wonder how.
Really how was it even possible.
I heard from others and I saw it coming, and I sincerely wanted to help, I didn't want to you turn out like the rest, but sweetheart you proved me wrong, over and over again, just showing me that's just your nature.
Wasted time, effort and definitely a hell lot more.
You wonder, it takes two to clap, but you gave me reasons to stop, and instead, punch.
How much did you think I could take? How much did you think a normal person could take?
Pushing the limits? Pushing it really hard.
I hope when I do read or hear about you in future, it'll be only good news for the right things.
But for now, you've been nothing but disappointing.
and it's the first time I've ever felt this disappointed.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."