Grumpy grumps
I really think my mug suits me.
Trng today was horrible.
Everything about it was bad. It was supposed to get better at doubles but oh boy, it was horrible bad. timing off, aiming off, everything off.
okay thank god for CNY break to get my mind off it.
Badminton after was horrible too. Tiring and very lazy, as usual.
But thank you for making it better (: heh.
And then, it was back to being grumpy. from wx house, to meeting mark, to shopping and all.
Today's jus a really grumpy day.
and with that, I should stop before I get even more grumpy.
dont test my limit.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."