I spend my time just thinking thinking thinking about you
Yesterday was spent shopping and getting some stuff with mummy, temple after, then it was just driving ard and trying to eat as little as possible.
Reunion last night was cute, Jennifer was being a sweetheart as always (:
Took some photos and videos of her doing her gong xi fa cai dance.
Had to do crazy last minute packing and just trying to clean up the mess, but I still see the mess here.
Early early this morning was simple and filled with love <3
thank you (: you've been the sweetest.
Then this morning, I had the hardest time getting up, but I did. lunch with family, sent j off to the airport.
He's so blessed to be going over there, was soooo tempted to go with him to visit yiang. ):
But if I did, mum would be alone 3/4 of the time on cny.
Aunt's house, I haven't been there for a long time.
Haven't saw my cousins in a long time too.
I miss you so much, I wish that you didn't leave, but that would be selfish of me.
I used dread waking soooo early in the past, but once we were all changed, it felt so perfect.
Chinese new year has lost its meaning without you.
I'm so tired, I'm gonna nap.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."