It's time to get over yourself
Work was great, which is weird isn't it.
Time spent with the love after made it perfect (:
Shopping and Korean for dinner. <3
Talking about elephants, i'll always remember love ((:
Tmr's training, hopefully a good lunch then to save the wreck.
Night's still in question, there's A) B) & C).
We'll see (:
I couldn't stop today, and it felt great.
I can't wait, that's gonna be the final straw and once that's passed, I know that's it.
Well, maybe, just maybe, very slight, a tiny lil bit, I kinda wish it was me (:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."