Probably shut us down
Geri's place today was just horribly disgusting in terms of the amount we ate.
I couldn't stop! Standing in the food area didn't help. Food was in front, behind, at the side, just everywhere.
Had come home for a short nap, and that itself turned into another snack time.
i just 'zai' I could eat it all day long!
Visiting at one of dad's friend's house. A little bit of Nonya food, I love. Thank god my grandma's recipes are mostly Nonyas.(:
All I need to do is learn how to make them now.
Ending up going to the house opposite after with the loves, just so happen to meet uncle there.
The little (yet not so little) one's aunt's house after, loved the house, so gorgeous, so open, so calming yet modern.
LOVED IT.
The dogs, were jus perfect. Big and scary, but so lovely, pretty, warm and friendly! Really well taken care of.
I wish I could just start playing with them, but the fear stops me. I need to be along the whole process while they grow up.
I love them and I want one but I don't think I could take a heartbreak if anything were to happen to them.
But they were really beautiful.
I miss Summer's tail already.
Both Summer's and Cookies'.
<3
Relaxing day tmr (:
Love such days, I really do love (:
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."