shut your lips, do the helen keller and talk with your hips
The past few days have been pretty lovely (:
Trng on Wed and desperate measure.
Dinner after with kris and shay, love the look of the place.
Some time after, which went pretty perfectly. Thank you (:
Thursday was a pretty tiring day, that went well too (:
Work was 'shutting down' mood, but still good.
Bowlinks event and Canon super series went well, with one bowling ball. (very worrying. haha.)
But oh thank goodness (:
Had to do many detailed route check throughout the alley, and thank mel for that.
Stayed there until night, and then, all the smiling begun. (:
Today's trng was just so .
Amanda made our day a little better, while shay just didn't wanna ice her *.
AYC welcome back after, lunch with uncle henry was so cute. He has too many stories to tell.
Gym and swimming (hopes for swimming were almost gone cos it poured like mad, but it cleared) (:
but with @$%#$% uncles in the pool which made it less enjoyable.
Saw the little sweetheart today, it's been so long since I last saw him. He's no longer scared of me, but still very cute (:
I really really want a dog. I'm in no position to look after them well now, but hopefully in future. (:
It's been 3 weeks since I start on my 16 episode korean drama, and i'm still not done.
Just one more! (:
& Thanks to my love, I'm hooked on cry me out.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."