& please don't let me go
Haven't been feeling great the past few days.
Feeling gross as well, so there was loads of resting in bed.
Thank you for taking such great care of me. The company, the many bottles, medication, everything (:
Nemo was not meant to be finished yet again.
Month, with loads of time spent indoors and yet not a single DVD/Series is completed.
(:
I've been feeling horribly grossed out.
The weight's been catching up and for the first time, I'm feeling it real bad.
Gosh, really cant stand it.
LOSE IT.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."