Somethings are meant to be
Yesterday was tea with the sisters and our brought forward dinner with the family since mummy flew to Shanghai this morning.
Found out someone's pretty popular huh. haha, (:
Today was supposed to be a day filled with dvds, video watching for educating someone (:, and just relaxing.
It turned out to be very different and yet extremely lovely as well, and all we needed to do was chat.
I think it's so cute, and I hope they work out (:
Wouldn't that be perfectly nice love? (:
Dinner was good and extremely filling, I really loved the chawanmushi! I need to learn to make it! (:
But it was really nice to see everyone at home, it felt really warm :
Then it was another session of sweetness.
Chats that we could have all day, and a cute little dance.
It's slowly coming back, becoming softer, just melting slowly.
From the way you speak, the songs you've chosen, the look in your eyes, I know.
Take my hand, take my whole life too.
For I can't help falling in love with you.
He listens, he answers, and he has plans for us.
You've blessed me in so many ways.
Thank you.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."