Stop and turn, you grab your bags
It's been crazy long.
Life's been good, but lazy as usual.
Only get myself down to everything when I have nothing else in the world to do.
I seriously don't get my priorities right.
Settled a bunch of stuff tonight, it took less than 2 hours.
2 hours that could and would mean so much to another, and it takes me forever to get down to them.
2 hours in a day, an email in 10mins, I don't get myself seriously.
So the Asian Games team's out. Surprises, there'll always be.
It's really not the best feeling when there's a huge team and only 6 can make it.
We're bonded with trips and now, it's different cos everyone makes up the whole team.
Missing one, missing a few, it's always different.
Been training, well, going for training but not so much training.
The thumb's been killing me for the past week. Which is not good, hopefully by monday all will be good and it'll be back to some good and actual training. It's horrid to sit and simply do nothing when you have that few hours there and there's so much more than you can do then just be utterly unproductive.
Been planning quite a few things, some great some failed.
It's crazy how we get so disappointed with what we don't get and totally fail to see the awesomeness of the stuff we do get.
I think as human, we're crazy, crazily hard to please and just insane.
Our very first team bonding session today, hopefully jaz and mark can join us soon.
Cycling, prawning. We should do this everyday.
Lean and mean.
Something's getting closer, quite excited for that.
Actually it's many things are getting closer, so excitement built, wayyyyyy too much. good kind of too much.
It's been a crazy month. Crazy.
I don't know what I'm doing anymore, or, who I am anymore.
I really hope things do get better and probably wake me up from the mess that I'm in.
like just 9 weeks, just 9, your whole bloody life, down to this 9. Seriously need to get so much stuff going, just 9, well 8 soon. It's crazily fast. crazy, insane. that's all the words I use.
Settled plenty of stuff this week, which is weird cos I always push stuff back, and pushed it all back to this one week.
Now that it's over I've just realised how much I've completely.
Pleasantly settled a few things and, I'm glad it's all good with all parties.
Yet with pleasantly having a productive week, I still manage to be horribly horrid. That's jus usual when it comes down to one thing, and that's jus horrible, something I truly wanna change, but I'm gonna need alot more than just determination, but a hell lot of patience.
I've got the best phone too, by mid-day it's probably almost dead.
I think all unnecessary materials things ought to be shot.
September's probably the month that creates so much changes in my life, like every darn year.
Daughtry just says it right.
Til next year.
I don't know what's happening, what's this, what's that.
When all else fails, when it all starts, when question fills, when the heart and mind starts to work as one, just run.
Pretty darn far and fast.
Found a funny guy I'd love to watch. Michael Mcintyre, thanks to eug. Oh boy, I love him.
I need to get his DVDs!
I love his G, for gnome.
It's jus insane how when I first started writing it was a hell lot of different emotions, more towards the other side.
and now it's just getting better. I need to write more, alot more.
Been going to church, never to late I hope.
It's jus amazing how somethings keep you sane, how they just knock a hell lot of sense into you.
I need to keep bowling and going to church, it's the only place I find myself thinking right, being totally sensible.
I really hope reading would do that too, but for that to happen I need to start reading my books, it's been sitting there for months!
-NTU letter (Hostel and School)
-Read
-Bowling book
-
-
-
-
to be added on, and i truly believe it's gonna be never ending.
3 a week, comeeeee onnnnnnnnn.
It's been a torture for you this week, let's make the weekend right.
and please dont let me go
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."