Honey, you can't be serious
The past few days have been awesome, sleeping's been awesome.
So today's awesome food day, then came shopping which was horribly tiring.
I hate shopping, to the very core. It hurts my foot and knee and it makes me so darn tired.
So I got what I wanted, well, just some. Then I got too grumpy to continue anymore.
I really pity that poor boy sometimes.
Then it was home, pure rotting and eating our hearts out whilst monster fishing, nail painting & now, sex and the city.
8 episodes and going, I can't get enough and it's wayy past my bedtime.
Well somethings haven't been that awesome, but it's gonna get better.
Just a little more bell-jar time i'd say.
That's my new awesome word that takes everything away.
So tmr would be a day at Spruce, getting much needed stuff, mad lovely dinner and great soccer/chilling time with some skipping with sab I hope! :)
It's been life, exciting, safe, and best of all, it puts a smile on my face. everytime.
When things screw up, when all else just goes so wrong, when you start being so confused, when you start tempting yourself.
Bell-Jar, keep that going please.
It's the only thing apart from church and bowling, that keeps me sane.
Just being alone sometimes, makes everything appear so differently.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."